In this tab you can set bulk editor settings:
- Activate columns and set their order
- Set personal settings for the current user – different users can work with the products data using WOOBE on the same time and not interfering with each other
Settings tab page divided into 2 columns: columns settings and total settings.
In column settings possible:
- columns activation/deactivation
- changing columns titles
- select columns background color
- select columns text color
- set columns order using drag-and-drop method
- set columns visibility for shop managers. Yes! You can set what fields your shop managers can edit 🙂
In Total settings possible:
- Default products per page – How many rows of products show per one page in tab “Products Editor” after editor page loaded. Max possible value is 100!
- Default sort by – Select column by which products sorting is going after page loaded
- Default sort – Select sort direction for “Default sort by” column above
- Show button in admin bar – Show “Bulk Editor” button in admin bar for quick access to the products editor.
- Show thumbnail preview – Show bigger thumbnail preview on mouse over
- Load beauty switchers – Load beauty switchers instead of checkboxes in the “Products Editor” table. ATTENTION: with a lot of products per page (100) – table redrawing will take some more time!
- Autocomplete max count – How many products display in the autocomplete drop-downs. Uses in products up-sells, products cross-sells and grouped products popups.
After WOOBE activation all columns related to the WooCommerce product will be in this current tab. All custom taxonomies created for WooCommerce products will be attached here automatically, so you will just need activate it in this tab. To add any meta data fields firstly it is necessary to add their keys in tab Meta Fields, and then activate it in the columns settings.
Using columns settings you can decide which products fields your shop managers can manipulate, and by the way they can do their job on the same time with you as all WOOBE settings are different for each user and not interfering with each other if you NOT edit the same field, so be care.
For quick columns searching use the text input above – ‘columns finder‘
Both ‘Save all settings‘ buttons do the same work, so no matter what button to press – both saves all the data which are presented in the Settings tab.
- Recommended minimum RAM: 256 MB
- Minimal PHP version is: PHP 5.4
- Recommended PHP: 7.xx
Watch the tab Video