How to remove images from gallery of some products?
Two ways about how to clean the gallery of some products, and for this operation column ‘Gallery‘ should be activated!
- Use checkboxes to select some products
- Enable ‘binded editing‘ switcher
- Click on Gallery button of any selected product
- In the opened popup remove all images and press ‘Apply‘ button
- Wait until changes apply to all other selected products
- Use the Filter tab functionality where you should filter products by parameters you need
- Then go to tab Bulk Edit -> Additional
- Select using checkbox Gallery field
- Click on Images button there and remove all images there if presented, or/and press ‘Apply‘ button
- Click on ‘Do Bulk Edit‘ button and wait until bulk operation for filtered products applies
Of course using way 2 it is possible to clean galleries of all products in the shop if to miss step one there (filtering)