In tab Filters it is possible to filter products of the shop and see results in the Products Editor table.
Nearly all columns displays there. Attached Meta Fields also are visible here and its possible to filter by them also. Filters is very important tool in the plugin as they allows to select products by taxonomies and meta fields and edit them using Bulk Edit tab and also do data Export.
After filtering on the tools panel appears filtering reset button (see the screens below) which duplicates functionality of ‘Reset’ button in the Filters tab.
Near textinputs of the text filters fields you can see drop-downs which declare search behavior:
- LIKE – will be found products where textinput value is exact or like a part of the text(title for example)
- EXACT – will be found products where textinput value is exact as in the text(title for example)
- NOT – will be found products where textinput value is not presented
- BEGIN – will be found products where textinput value is on the text(title for example) begin
- END – will be found products where textinput value is on the text(title for example) begin
For searching by products ID always use ‘EXACT‘ only. Also for searching for some products by ID you can use comma for example: 23,586,777. Also it is possible use ranges like: 29-32 – will be found products from ID 29 to ID 32.
HINT: for text searching you can use next syntax: logo^with^!1111– will be found using behavior ‘LIKE‘ all products where is text-part(title for example) or exact word ‘logo‘ OR ‘with‘ and not (!) such text-part as ‘1111‘. So if we looking for products by titles, will be found smth like: Logo Collection, T-Shirt with Logo, Hoodie with Pocket – all founded titles can not has text-part as ‘1111‘. And make your attention that all operations with NOT (!) should be at the end of the string!!
In version 2.0.4/1.0.4 implemented operator AND as sign ‘^~‘. Example: 360^~cats^!mole – find all strings where is ‘360’ AND ‘cats’ but without ‘mole’.
To print sign ‘^‘ press SHIFT+6.
Note: If your shop in Russian language you should install this plugin for correct working of WOOBE with Cyrillic
Note: you can save current filter combination using ‘Filter profiles‘ button on the products toolbar in tab Products Editor
Near taxonomies you can see drop-downs which declare search behavior:
- OR – will be found all products which has one of the selected terms
- AND – will be found all products which has all selected terms
- NOT IN – will be found all products which has no one of the selected terms
Between taxonomies always relation is ‘AND‘!
Watch the tab Video